Back Doors

<p>I always thought it was funny how there are certain back doors to get into high level schools so I thought I would name the ones I know- No disrespect to people attending these schools. Often the back doors are not easy by any means, but they are EASIER ways to get in.</p>

<p>1) Emory Oxford. You have to suck it up in the middle of Georgia for two years, but in the end you end up with an Emory degree after you automatically transfer into Emory college as a junior. You have to put up with having a very atypical and lonely first couple years.</p>

<p>2) Columbia- Barnard. A unique situation makes it so you graduate from Columbia University- Barnard college. Although since its a different school its arguable whether this is a true back door.</p>

<p>3) UPenn Nursing. Takes some gusto, but get into nursing (40% accept rate), take all general ed courses your first year, then transfer to Penn college easily.</p>

<p>4) UNC-CH Transfer. Getting into UNC-CH out of state is one of the hardest admits out there, but out of state transfers are not under the quota so they get in state status.</p>

<p>"UNC-CH Transfer. Getting into UNC-CH out of state is one of the hardest admits out there, but out of state transfers are not under the quota so they get in state status."</p>

<p>I will be doing that if I end up at my state school.</p>

<p>"Emory Oxford. You have to suck it up in the middle of Georgia for two years, but in the end you end up with an Emory degree after you automatically transfer into Emory college as a junior. You have to put up with having a very atypical and lonely first couple years."</p>

<p>Yep, it's in THE MIDDLE OF GEORGIA. Unless you have lived in a small GA town before, this might be a little bit of a culture shock. It kinda reminds me of a LAC, though, and the campus/students are nice. Scholarships are easier to obtain here, because of lowered admissions standards, so not everyone is there for an easy backdoor.</p>