Bad marks

<p>So I just got my report card today for first semester... my average is 86.75 for eight courses and I want to cry. I talked to all of my teachers and they said not to worry because they know I'm a strong student and my grades will improve (we have a weird system so things are weighed differently). For the people who have 99 right now, their marks will definitely drop because they just got lucky. The problem is that my school has semester and full-year classes, and this first report card is only useful for the semester people because they're already done half the course while the full year people have just started. All of my classes are full-year, so this affects me. The trouble is that my parents aren't going to believe me. They're obviously going to meet the teachers but I'm afraid that they're going to be really disappointed in me. My teachers told me that they don't want to see my parents because this trend is normal in grade 11, but I'm still really scared.</p>

<p>What can I do to improve my marks? I understand all of the material in every class, I just make really stupid mistakes on tests.</p>

<p>Um, study harder so you don't make stupid mistakes in class.</p>

<p>I'm serious.</p>

<p>You're probably right, so thanks.</p>

<p>And I panic a lot before a test too. Do you know what I can do to stop that?</p>

<p>Calm down because it's not the end of the world if you don't get an A. Bang.</p>