Barron's Test Prep Books

<p>I took the practice PSAT using the Barron's test prep book, and I felt that some of the answers for Writing Skills (identifying sentence error) were incorrect. On amazon.com, many people had written reviews on the Barron's PSAT prep book and had said that some of the answers were wrong. Do you reccomend any other better PSAT prep books? Also, what are your thoughts on the Barron's test prep book?</p>

<p>Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>I know that the college board offers SaT question of the day and that's reliable because well, they make the actual test.
Barons was what I used to study for the ap gov test my freshman year and even though I got a D a my final in the class (yes, this is a very ugly letter..) but I got a 4 on the AP test. So I do think that barons is usually a reliable source. </p>

<p>Just wondering how you did on your PSATs though...</p>

<p>Thanks for your input!!!</p>

<p>Honestly, I would just use SAT prep books for the PSAT since the content is essentially the same. Barron's writing, gruber's or Dr. Chung's math, blue book, and Direct Hits.</p>

<p>Okay...also, in your school do they make you take the PSAT at every grade level or just junior year?</p>