BC vs. Villanova vs. TCNJ

<p>I have pretty much narrowed down to these three schools as a Marketing major. I know BC is probably tops in reputation/connections but I am more concerned right now with how much people enjoy it there. Are there any advantages anybody sees over the other two please say. I am a New Jersey resident who got a nice scholarship from TCNJ as well as a laptop. If any alumni or current students of BC come to this website I would love if you guys could let me know how you like/liked it there. Also, where would one be able to watch Jets games there?</p>

<p>true true true. I see so many people in similar situations as me.</p>

<p>i got waitlisted at BC, but got into Villanova, TCNJ, and Bentley. I would deifnetly go to BC if I get in, but that's just my opinion.</p>

<p>Bullitt go to BC it is the best academically, socially and Boston is right next door.</p>

<p>Rossmc if I were you I'd go to Bentley I posted on your other thread with a lot more info.</p>

<p>Our D loves it at BC!!!!! She has found it to be very challenging, loves her classes and teachers (they have a website that evaluates the teachers & helps you choose what to take--that has been terrific), is crazy about the campus, the sports, Boston, etc. All the dorms have cable, so they get quite a bit in the way of sports, but not sure about Jets games--the Patriots are obviously the favorite team and get the most coverage, but they seem to get quite a few other NFL games.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>irishforever, do you by any chance know the website, im going to BC and would be interested in seeing it!.....lol only time you'll see the jets is when they are getting wrecked by the pats!</p>

<p>shawnneves--the website for Boston College is <a href="http://www.bc.edu%5B/url%5D"&gt;www.bc.edu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>The Pats and the Red Sox have a big following at BC, though there are many kids from other areas that let everyone know who the prefer--friendly rivalries are always on display in windows, etc. And, of course, the BC teams did very well this year--lots of spirit on campus, and at games!!!! The move to the ACC should make it even more exciting, and interesting!</p>