Beef of the Moment: Girls who don't reply back on Facebook

<p>Why is it that 90% of the people in this thread seem like they aren’t even reading the OPs posts?</p>

<p>Anyway I know what you mean grimfan. Good luck, heh.</p>

<p>Maybe to clarify things, I’m a freshman in college, ON CAMPUS, so hardly anybody really knows each other. It’s perfectly acceptable practice to ask someone to hang out if you’ve established a basis of acquaintanceship. After all, who’s so snobby that they’d rather go eat lunch alone than with potential friend? </p>

<p>I’ve made a handful of female friends by engaging in pointless small talk to introduce myself, then if I don’t run into them regularly, just ask them to hang out over Facebook. Nobody takes it as a creepy threat and everybody replies back with a yes. Except for the strange few who have befuddled my mind. </p>

<p>UPDATE: One of the girls I thought was ignoring me finally replied back. Guess she’s just slow at responding.</p>

<p>Maybe she is just busy. I like to reply to all of my messages/wall posts but thats just me</p>

<p>Maybe to clarify, but I was joking. The whole time. But the fact remains…</p>

<p>IF SHE DIDN’T WANT IT SHE SHOULDN’T HAVE POKED ME</p>

<p>The point is…any girl who randomly pokes or messages a guy on facebook screams, “I WOULD LIKE TO GET IN YOUR PANTS”…</p>

<p>Any other intrepetations are pure irrevocable bull$hit.</p>

<p>Here is another beef of the moment:</p>

<p>when people bring cameras to random parties just so they can tag themselves and their friends on facebook the next day.</p>

<p>^lol, I’ll agree with that one!</p>

<p>I know what the OP is talking about. But I don’t think girls deserve to be singled out. I’m guilty of not responding to peoples’ messages, even if they are good friends. Sometimes I read the message and promise I’m going to respond but then it just slips my mind and by that time the wall post is way at the bottom. It’s just far too impersonal sometimes. </p>

<p>Get a number, when at all possible.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>^^hahahah. glorious.</p>

<p>Proof that girls are naive, brainless, worthless pieces of sh1t.</p>

<p>Bitter, party of one.</p>

<p>No. I tell it like it is. Why else would you go randomly poking/messaging members of the opposite sex?</p>

<p>I hate the poking on facebook. I refuse to reply to a poke. if they want to talk to me they should at least say something.</p>

<p>I don’t understand poking. Apparently I’m not supposed to. It says so. But it still bothers me.</p>