berkeley engineering

<p>hey does anyone know it;s possible to switch from an undeclared or physics majon in the school of letters and sciences to a mechanical eng. major at the school of eng. Are there ant requirements that you have to meet. thanks in advance.</p>


<p>yes its possible. yes you will have meet certain requirements, like taking the lower division classes for mechE and maintaining a good gpa while doing it. there are lots of threads about this topic of switching from CLS to COE.</p>