Seton Hall Business Finance
Butler Business Program Finance
Tulsa Business Program Finance
DePaul Business Finance</p>

<p>Defered
Northeastern
Bentley
Loyola Maryland</p>

<p>I've read businessweeks top 100 business blogs etc... but I want to be at goldman sachs, morgan stanley, etc. when i grow up, where should i go for undergaute business majoring in finance??? any ideas???</p>

<p>These posts are ridiculous. </p>

<p>Considering how you've performed so far, what makes you think you have even a shot at getting an investment banking job at either of these two places?</p>

<p>I seriously doubt anyone in the last few years from any of these schools has gotten an IBD offer at either GS or MS from any of these schools. </p>

<p>Do you know anything about the industry?
You clearly haven't put even the moderate effort required to succeed in high school. What makes you think you'll be able to give up your entire life to focus purely on your job? Do you realize how hard two years of 100 hour work weeks is to get through?</p>

<p>Honestly, among these choices, your best bet is whichever one you think you'll have the highest chance at transferring to a better school. </p>

<p>You need to understand that you really need to turn your life around to even have a chance at any of these positions. People who have 2000 sat scores generally don't even have a shot at back office jobs at these banks. This is not to say that it is impossible, nor that you shouldn't go for it. You just need to understand what your up against.</p>

<p>Top students from harvard and princeton compete like dogs to get interviews for these positions.</p>

<p>2000 SAT/31 ACT and a 2.5 UW GPA??!?</p>

<p>Do you even go to school?</p>

<p>And to answer your question: because you sucked so much in high school you have about 0% chance getting the job you want.</p>

<p>You're definitely going to have to seriously step your game up your first year of college, get a high GPA, and hope to transfer to a better school.</p>

<p>I wouldn't say you have a ZERO percent chance at getting what you want... certainly there have been students who have had success in college following lackluster high school performance. Your case might turn out to be similar. But right now people have every reason to doubt you, and they will continue to do so until you prove them wrong. Step it up.</p>