Best prep books for USHist, Lang, Enviro, Psych, Bio & Chem?

<p>What are the best books for AP US, AP Lang & Comp, Environmental Science, Psychology, Bio & Chem?</p>

<p>For Environmental Science I think most would agree that Princeton Review is the best.</p>

<p>Crash Course and AMSCO are best for APUSH.</p>

<p>Biology = CliffsAP 3rd Edition</p>

<p>For Environmental Science, either Barrons or Princeton Review are good. For Bio, what textbook do you use? If you use Campbell/Reese, it comes with a study guide which is extremely helpful.</p>

<p>I agree that AMSCO is best for APUSH.</p>

<p>amsco is definitely the best for apush.</p>

<p>I'm here to vouch for Barrons for Environmental Science and <em>against</em> Barrons for APUSH (way too much unnecessary text--about a third of the book includes these sample DBQs that were written by the author, not real students, and it provides very little actual information).</p>

<p>read amsco like twice for APUSH. I had 5 steps to a 5 for ap lang and I didn't like it.</p>

<p>I've never had amsco for US but I rather liked the Sparknotes Powerpack with the Sparknotes review book.</p>

<p>AMSCO + Crash course = USHIST (this is basically universal on this site, and everywhere)</p>

<p>Cliffs AP Bio for Bio (also hands down best option).</p>

<p>Cliff's for Bio. Barron's for World History (if you want an in-depth review book; it isn't exactly "condensed", but it is very detailed). For Psych, I hear Barron's is recommended as well.</p>

<p>Cliffs for AP Lang. But then again, you don't really need to study for that exam anyway.</p>

<p>I also think that CliffsAP is the best for AP Eng Lang/Comp. It isn't exactly a test you can prepare for and be confident you'll pass, since the material varies but the structure is the same. You have to be a strong writer and score well on MCs. Know your literary terms well, which Cliffs has a good glossary for. I got a 4 with CliffsAP and I'm decent at essays and really good at MCs.</p>

<p>Barron's is good for AP Lang... Cliffs for bio for sure, and like everyone else said, AMSCO for APUSH.</p>