Bio sat ii e/m

<p>Hello, I'm taking the Bio SAT II M tomorrow but maybe i might change to E. So can i take both? If not, then lets say i start doing M but halfway through M, I decide to do E, is that allowed?</p>

<p>Also, I've taken two practice Barron's tests: 730 and 750.
I just took Collegeboard's test: 750 lol</p>

<p>I was angry because i thought CB's test score would be higher since Barron's is harder. I really need 800. So, what can i expect on test day? 750? or higher possibly? </p>

<p>I have two more Barron's tests to take. So i'll take those before going to sleep today.
I wanted to do PR, but my local library and B&N doesn't have PR. Is there any last minute things i could do?</p>

<p>sparknotes.com has many practice tests (test center -> sat subject tests -> bio), like 5, I would advise you to look at them -- as for your first question, yes you are allowed to look at both, but apparently you're not "supposed to." Everyone does it anyway, but you only have 60 minutes, so you have to decide rather quickly. If you finished the 60 other MC's, and have like 30-35 minutes left, then that would be a good idea especially if you're aiming for an 800. You're going to have to check your work over ALOT if you want an 800.</p>

<p>What do you mean Collegeboard's test? :o</p>

<p>there's an "official study guide for the SAT II" that comes with 1 practice test for every subject test.</p>