<p>Hello, all. I hope this is the correct forum to use for this question…</p>
<p>I’m a transfer student from the Fresno-area and I got accepted to Boise, Fresno, Fullerton, and Sacramento. I have a 3.95 overall GPA and I’m a psych major wanting to eventually become an academic advisor for high school students or community college students (post-Masters degree).</p>
<p>I am having the hardest time deciding where to go. My ideal school is Boise State but the distance is from home is off-putting - distance is huge for me. My friend convinced me to apply (I love the area) but I didn’t seriously consider going until I got rejected from my first choice: Cal Poly SLO. </p>
<p>I want the full (or nearly full) college experience, but I don’t want to be so far from home that I can’t just drive home for the weekend. I know Fullerton is a commuter school, but I love the location in regards to its proximity of everything. Sacramento is the same thing, except I prefer Fullerton over Sacramento. And Fresno is closer to home than I would like.</p>
<p>Does anybody have any kind of advice they could give me in this situation? I would be so grateful… This has been stressing me out for quite awhile now.</p>