Boston College & Boston University

So I have submitted all of my Early Action colleges. I am very interested in these two colleges, but they do not have EA so I would apply Regular Decision. Could anyone tell me if it would be worth it to apply to these schools? Would I have a chance of getting in?

Application Components:

White, male, from Connecticut, income in the top 1% in the nation (so no need-based aid)

GPA: 4.07 weighted (no unweighted GPA calculated), no rank, but I’m fairly confident I am in the top 10% → on Naviance, the average GPA for students who got in from my school is 3.89 for BU and 4.1 for BC

SAT: not submitting

Extracurriculars:

• Track & Field Captain
  • Manager of the Cross Country team
  • Head Commissioner of our high school rec basketball league (organize everything for the league)
  • Student Body co-secretary
  • Lead mentor in a mentoring group that has won national awards
  • Big part of our school’s theater production
  • Voices (a select a cappella group that is one of the best in our state)
  • Lead Peer Minister (teach multiple religion classes, lead retreats, etc)
  • Altar Server (been one since 2nd grade)

Awards:

• AP Scholar
  • National Honor Society
  • Spanish Honors Society
  • Student Athlete Award (one of only 10 kids in my grade)
  • Student Excellence Award (school award; I was one of the recipients every year of high school)

Letters of Recommendations:
I waived my rights, but I would assume they are pretty good. Especially my counselor recommendation. That one is going to be amazing.

Essays:
I would say my general common app essay is pretty good (I had it reviewed by some people who review college essays.

If they are schools you like and they are affordable then apply.