Boston University, Stony Brook, New York University, Binghamton, University of Michigan?

GPA (UW): 3.6ish (The whole GPA thing confuses me, I always get a different number. Out of a 100 it’s a little over 91 so wherever that gets me which I’m pretty sure is 3.6 or 3.5)
SAT: 2100
ACT: 31
AP Courses: AP English, AP United States History, AP Government, and then my school offers to take language credits that process as college credits from Adelphi

National Honor Society, Italian Honor Society, English Honor Society, Pre-Med (club), Model Congress (club), Girl Scouts (currently working on my Gold Award), I’ve worked on a political campaign as a sort of intern

I just wanna know odds…all finances aside.

Stony Brook: Low match
UMI: Reach
NYU: High match
BU: Match/High match
Binghamton: Match

For UMich, you should recalculate your uwGPA in UM’s way from letter grades (no subgrade, A=4, B=3, C=2, etc). Otherwise, 3.6 is rather low for them. Your test scores are within the mid 50 but below admission average. If you are from OOS, it would be a reach disregarding your GPA due to the low admission rate and below average scores. If you are from Michigan, your chance would depend on your recalculate GPA and intended major.