Bowdoin College vs. St Andrews?

<p>Bowdoin vs. St Andrews? I was wondering which one is better? I know they're in 2 different countries and stuff but yeah...</p>

<p>It depends. For what subject?</p>

<p>Holistically speaking, they are not comparable institutions. However they're both considered "elite" within their respective categories (Bowdoin amongst LACs, St Andrews in the UK).</p>

<p>This is a really weird college matchup lol.</p>

<p>Lol I know, sorry. Ummm subject wise: in St. Andrews, Sustainable Development. In Bowdoin, probably like Economics. Not 100% sure about Bowdoin though since it's a liberal arts school so I'd have the choice to change to something like Law..</p>

<p>Uhh, what?</p>

<p>I don't think St Andrews offers anything directly along the lines of Sustainable Development (there is no Civil Engineering major from my understanding). They do offer an Environmental Science degree if that is something you're interested in.</p>

<p>Also there is no "law major" at Bowdoin.</p>

<p>Both are very good but i think Bowdoin is better. Many students in the states who could afford it went to study in the UK when they couldn't get into the top US school of their choice.</p>