Brown Tufts Hamilton Colgate University of Rochester Union University of Vermont SUNY Stoney Brook?

<p>GPA: 93%-ish
ACT: 34
SAT: 2210
Rank: Top 10%
Taken 5 APs (and 4 this year), I received 5’s on them all except for a 4 on Global… I’ll explain in the Extra Stuff.
I think I took the most rigorous course offered at my school.</p>

<p>Extra Curriculars:
-Varsity Soccer and Tennis (1st singles and captain since 10th)
-Communications Club (I do a lot of web stuff like building our schools website and IOS app)
-Drama Club/Choir (No important parts, I just like singing)
-Project Cafe, a student lead community service thing (I do the web stuff, and help out)
-I work at a local restaurant after school, when i’m not playing a sport, and over the summer (20hrs a week)
-NHS
-NYS Boy’s State participant (and only person to correct a Marine and survive…) </p>

<p>Extra Stuff:
-I got a 4 because I moved to New Zealand for my sophomore year and decided surfing was more important than studying.</p>

<p>-I became my schools ESL teacher (I’m pretty fluent in Spanish) because we had a Guatemalan student named Elmer and no money to hire another teacher.</p>

<p>-I spent my summer last year locked underneath the Ho Center at Colgate University conducting research on Fluxon Dynamics in Josephson Ring (Sounds cooler than it is, I just played around with Python and Ruby Code). (25hrs a week)</p>

<p>-I plan on dropping a mixtape cause I have closet aspirations of becoming a rapper. </p>

<p>Oh, I’m a scrawny white male from a wealthy suburban town, though we’re not wealthy. So I’m demographically challenged in the application process.</p>

<p>I have some awesome letters of recommendation, and great essays cause of all the weird experiences I’ve stumbled into. </p>

<p>I want to study Neuroscience and Computer Science or maybe Physics, and probably Buddhism and Anthropology once I take elective course. I really want to be a college professor when all is said and done.</p>

<p>I have a gamut of schools I plan on applying to because I have no clue where I stack up:
Brown
Tufts
Hamilton
Colgate
University of Rochester
Union
University of Vermont
SUNY Stoney Brook
SUNY Binghamton </p>

<p>Oh and all Regular Decision because of monetary reasons.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>You seem like a cool ass dude, I think you’ll get in everywhere, except Brown is a toss-up. Colgate, Hamilton, and Tufts could reject you, but I’d be really surprised. </p>

<p>*Stony Brook</p>

<p>@Alden97‌ If you get into Colgate hmu. </p>