Thank you to everyone on this forum, the advice and help from everyone here has been extremely useful. I’ve been lurking here since 8th grade and it’s unbelievable that my journey is at its end.
Unfortunately, I will not be elaborating on details for privacy reasons.
GPA: 4.0 UW
Math 2: 800
Spanish: 720 (oof)
AP’s : Psychology, Statistics, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Euro, USH, Spanish, Calc BC, Physics C,
Teacher / Counselor Recommendations: Don’t know, hopefully they’re good?
- Certified EMT
- Research at local university since 9th grade - HIF first author publication, oral and poster presentation at science conferences
- Volunteered at local hospital since 8th grade - 1,000 hours
- Shadowing in 4 specialties - 150 hours
- Nationally ranked in debate
- All-National, All-Eastern, All-State Orchestra
- Teacher Assistant for AP Biology
Applied to the following BS/MD Programs:
Brown - Accepted!
Drexel - Supplement received → Withdrawn
UPitt - Supplement received → Withdrawn
TCNJ - Supplement received → Interview invite → Withdrawn
Temple - Withdrawn
WUSL - Withdrawn
CWRU - Withdrawn
UConn - Withdrawn
BU - Withdrawn
VCU - Withdrawn
GW - Withdrawn
Stevens - Withdrawn
Drew - Withdrawn
UMKC - Withdrawn
RPI - Withdrawn
Decision: Brown University Program in Liberal Medical Education!!!