Burnham 310

<p>I plan on living at 310 E Springfield Ave (Burnham310). I'll probably stay with one of my buddies in their 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom units. How noisy is the apartment? Will I be able to study peacefully within my own unit? Any reviews?</p>

<p>It is a high rise apartment building for which noise will mainly depend on your roommate, you, and possibly those in neighboring rooms (same floor next to yours or above and below) and thus whether it is an issue simply depends on how noisy that particular group is. Nevertheless, want to make sure you are aware that if you are an incoming freshman, you are required to stay either in the on-campus residence halls or approved Private Certified Housing, and that address is not one of those.</p>

<p>drusba, thanks for the reply. I'm actually an incoming transfer student entering in as a junior.</p>

<p>im new grad student and planning to live at Burnham310. I wanna know how other people think about this apartment because I am currently out of town and cannot go to see the apartment.
Any reviews or opinions?</p>

<p>Thank you</p>