" by the United States of America" -- wait a sec the united states of WHAT!? LOL..

<p>lol happy…i thought people here would be laughin/agreeing…but turns out not =[</p>

<p>What goes on there?
I imagine people eat, sleep, go to work/school, fornicate, and pass bodily waste, much as they do in any other place in the world.</p>

<p>…what’s you point?</p>

<p>and philadelphia is IN pennsylvania</p>

<p>huh? I dont get it…</p>

<p>me neither…thats why i didnt…laugh…hmmm are u tryna say like…ohh like the states are united?..*** no haha?..is that it? hmm</p>

<p>Yeah I’m actually somewhat confused here.</p>

<p>okay good, i was like, “am i missing something? everyone else seems to get it” its good to know i’m not the only confuse person</p>

<p>yeh so i think he meant…the states of america arent united…how ironic…the name of our country…hehe…</p>

<p>We obviously don’t know what he meant because he deleted whatever message he wrote after people responded in not the way he intended…all we can do is guess…guess…</p>