BYU or Syracuse

<p>Major: Accounting</p>

<p>Which one in your opinion should I attend if accepted for my major: Accounting?</p>

<p>1) Brigham Young University - Marriott
OR
2) Syracuse University - Whitman</p>

<p>*Please limit your answer to the question asked. Don't start talking about mormons coz I know that for BYU.</p>

<p>Easter Bump!</p>

<p>If you have an opportunity, visit both. </p>

<p>I visited Syracuse last April and was very impressed with the whole University and the top-notch, class-A facilities of the business</a> school.</p>

<p>The day I was there was the first sunny day in a long time. It was late Friday afternoon before I got to the Whitman. I was particularly impressed that the place was still buzzing with classes and activity...very dedicated students even though the beautiful weather outside was beckoning.</p>

<p>I've visited Utah, and it's a stunning part of the country. You would have wonderful national parks just a few hours away. Then again, the Finger Lakes area of Syracuse is also wonderful having been carved out by the glaciers.</p>

<p>Good Luck.</p>

<p>Well I am not interested in what the campuses look like. I will be there for education and not to adore how beautiful the campus is.</p>

<p>Please answer your question with regards to education and opportunities.</p>

<p>Quality of facilities are a factor in attracting faculty and students. They're also an indicator of the school's commitment to a given discipline...which in the case of Whitman is substantial.</p>

<p>By all means, research each school's pedagogy. Hopefully, my observations would be a benefit to some other propspective students taking a holistic approach to their decision making.</p>

<p>BYU if you are marriage minded, otherwise Syracuse University. Villanova University, however, might be a good compromise for you.</p>

<p>if you are not lds, then do NOT consider byu, so syracuse..</p>