Calculus vs Math Aide

<p>Okay, before I pose my question, here's a short background on me: for the past 3 years, I have taken 3 honors/AP courses, which include English and the sciences (Bio 1, Chem, Bio 2) and then history 2 years and math this past one. I took two math classes soph. year just so I could catch up to the "honors kids". But, I did not do that well in Pre-calc this past year. So next year, I'm scheduled to be in AP English and AP Gov't-- AP Calc would just be bad and ditto with an AP science class. So I signed up to take calc so it doesn't look like I'm slacking too much. But now, my mom doesn't want me to take calc because she doesn't want me to do really bad in it. But I'm not sure what to do... If I drop calc, will my scedule look to easy(to schools like Seton Hall, TCNJ, Dickinson)? I want to atleast show that I have a slight interest in math, so am going to try being a math aid for a teacher I am very close to (had her for 2 of my math classes). DO you think this will make up for that? I hope you understand what I'm asking... Arrrg.
Please help! Thank you!</p>

<p>Anyone? Please?</p>