Can a Gap Year in NY Give me In-State Student Status?

<p>Question: I just finished my sophomore year in Florida. I want to move to New York and take a gap year so I can save money and then apply to a college there as an in-state student. How do I apply? “The Dean” is assuming that: a) you’re under 21 b) your parents don’t live [...]</p>

<p>View</a> the complete Q&A at CC's Ask The Dean...</p>