<p>I have another question. My plan is to major in history for undergrad followed by attending law school. The question is, however, is whether or not I can become an I-banker following law school. Both fields, be it law or I-banking, seem like great careers(not just for the money, but a big bonus none the less :) ) My question is this:
1. Can a lawyer be an I-banker?
2. If yes to number 1, is an MBA required in addition to a law degree?
3. Would majoring in history be a detriment if I wanted to pursue Ibanking? In other words, would I HAVE to major in finance for an undergrad major instead of history?
4. Could I enter the Ibanking field immediately after law school contingent upon the fact that I pass the Bar exam?
5. Finally, is this uncommon?</p>
<pre><code> Sorry for all the questions. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!