- State/Location of residency: Washington Resident
- Type of high school (current college for transfers): American High School
- Gender/Race/Ethnicity (optional): Asian Male
Intended Major(s): Computer science, Engineering, Informatics, Data Analysis
GPA, Rank, and Test Scores
- Unweighted HS GPA: 3.97/4.00
- Weighted HS GPA (incl. weighting system): My School does not Have WGPA
- Class Rank: No rank for my High School
- SAT Scores: 1520
- AP Computer Science, 9th grade
- AP Human Geography, 9th grade
- AP Modern World History, 10th grade
- AP Calculus AB, 10th grade
- AP Chemistry, 11th grade
- AP Physics 1, 11th grade
- AP Psychology, 11th grade
- AP Language and Composition, 11th grade
- AP US History, 11th grade
Scores are a mix of 4s and 5s
- Local Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge 2020-Third Place
- High Swim Team 2020-Most improved
- Tech Hackathon 2021-Second Place
I might be able to come up more, but that’s all I can think of right now
1.Varsity Swim Team 9th-11th grade
2.Independent game developer (published game with 1k+ download)
3.School chess club
4.Participated in a local leadership group to perform various activities that benefit the community
5.Participated in a project with Microsoft employees in assisting to develop a College Match AI system (now published).
6.Part-time life guard (red cross certified life guard).
7.Taught my native language in a local language school as a TA.
That’s all I can think of, don’t have a lot of ECs, so I’m kind of stressed If I can get into some of the colleges.
Didn’t start on the essay yet, I’m a very bad essay writer so I don’t expect the essay to be great.
AP Physics and History teacher will write LORs for me, I don’t expect them to be strong essays as I rarely speak in class.
really don’t know what my safety and matches and reaches could be, not sure If I will be accepted into any of these colleges.