I am an international student from Mexico, I lived in the US for a year and then came back because my dad caught my mom cheating on him. I live in a city in the northwestern region of Mexico which is abundant of corruption and crime. When I thought my dream of studying in the US was over I decided that giving up wasn’t an option and started preparing for the ACT and self-studying for the AP Calculus AB test and got a 4.
-Great essays
-Great letters of recommendation
-32 ACT
-780 Math 2, 710 Bio E
-98 Toefl
-4.0 UW 4.13 W (in the US)
-9.4/10 (in Mexico)
-Have been surfing almost every weekend since 7th grade
-I volunteer every week in a bipolar disorder community because my mom has bipolar disorder and decided to help other people like her.
-Archery team, our team got to the state tournament (while I was in the US)
-Won’t ask for financial aid