2 weighted classes
3.5 unweighted
3.9 weighted</p>

<p>junior:
6 weighted classes
with an extra 0 period class
4.0 unweighted
5.0 weighted</p>

<p>I am currently a senior, these are my classes, I am doing well in all of them.
AP Physics C: Mechanics
AP Economics
AP Statistics
AP Lang
AP Calculus BC
Art 2
Orchestra</p>

<p>5's in all the AP classes i took for the AP exam</p>

<p>SAT
math: 800
writing:700
vocab: 800
2300</p>

<p>SAT 2:
4 subject tests
Math level 2: 800
Chemistry: 800
Physics: 800
Chinese: 800
U.S. History: 800</p>

<p>Art school
German school
music composing lessons
playing violin and piano for 3 years & ABRSM testing
violin camp
violin &piano recitals
in youth orchestra
badminton camp
varsity badminton
treasurer in 2 clubs for 3 years, other leadership activities, vp of art club
a lot of community service
1st place for chinese speech 2 years</p>

<p>clubs:
youth services in america
education empowers
chess
business
mock trial
chemistry
math
art
frisbee club
badminton club
CSF 5 semesters, earned CSF stamp
NHS member</p>

<p>the only thing that kills me is that I got all B's for the first half of sophomore year. Will they take into consideration that I picked it back up and got a 4.33 gpa the next semester with all A's? And that I took all AP's the next year and still got all A's?</p>

<p>this is such a fake post. your scores are too picture perfect.</p>

<p>picture perfect? in what way people get full scores on SAT's and way better extracurriculars and they didn't get any B's. all my stats are organized in the way that everyone else did.</p>

<p>...y would someone post fake stats if they are asking about their chances?</p>

<p>first of all you state that you took 4 sat 2's but you posted 5. second of all in all your college board exams you recieved a perfect number (Example 800 or 700.) you never recieved a score like 720 or 760. this is bs stop trolling.</p>

<p>....uhhhh so what if I always received perfect number? it's so easily possible, yes, I wrote 4 instead of 5 by accident. When someone is asking for their chances they wouldn't post anything fake. Your bs, shut up if you don't want to help.</p>

<p>okay.. your stats differ from your other post. but the 3.9 to 5.0 jump is incredible..given they're real.</p>

<p>yeah the other ones (i've posted many times) are fake. I was predicting what would happen and it didn't work out. This one is real. That's what I'm worried about the 3.9 was really bad I got like all B's first semester that year, that's so bad. I got a 4.33 the second semester though. How are my chances at UCLA despite that?</p>

<p>because this way my i think my UC gpa is 4.45 so it should be ok, unweighted is really bad though...</p>

<ul>
<li>UCs only looks at the GPA from 10th and 11th grades</li>
<li>Is your GPA calculated to UC GPA? Only honors/ AP courses approved by UC doorway may be counted with a 5. And if I recall correctly, the UC caps AP/ honors to 8 semesters; any more than that will be counted as regular.</li>
</ul>

<p>Yeah but I'm pretty sure that's not how it is for Berkeley and UCLA because their averages are 4.4 and 4.3. That is impossible if only 8 semesters were counted. That leads to my next question, when they list their gpa averages online they are talking about uc gpa right?</p>

<p>Why would somebody on the internet lie??!?!?!?!?!?!</p>

<p>Key word- "Internet"</p>

<p>From our school's naviance, UW GPA for UCLA is very important. The average is 3.88 for uwGPA. What is your UW GPA?</p>

<p>LOL. You're most likely in if you're stats are truthful.</p>

<p>oh ok thanks r u sure? i mean sophomore year :(((((
u know what can of stats people have when they apply there? when i hear people talking about their gpa it scares me</p>