Can I get into University of Maryland, Purdue University or University at Buffalo?

<p>Hi.
I am Japanese currently studying in American Degree Transfer program in Malaysia.
I have about 50 credits from former university in Japan and also I am taking some classes in Malaysia as well.
Since I have some credits, I was told to apply as a transfer student.
My major in business.
I can speak English, Japanese and some Mandarin. (Native language is Japanese)
For my extra activities section, I’ve been to Thai and Laos as a member of English teaching volunteer. I was a leader of junior orchestra when I was 18. I’ve played the Japanese traditional instrument for 3 years. I’ve studied in the US for one year and two months in China.<br>
my GPA are:
Japan, 3 (we don’t use decimal point)
Malaysia 3.2</p>

<p>Do you think I have any chance to get into University of Maryland, Purdue university or SUNY at Buffalo?
Are there any good university that you recommend?</p>

<p>I hope somebody can help me.</p>

<p>You should ask this in the International Students Forum. Go to the main page where all the forums are listed and scroll down to find it.</p>

<p>Oh Thank you for letting know about it.
This was my first time to use college confidetial so I didn’t know about it.</p>