Can I get into Vassar, College of W&M, Boston College, Williams college, Swarthmore, or Amherst?

Extracurricular-
JV Tennis (2 years)- Freshman year I was fourth doubles, but at the end of sophomore I was first.
Scholastic Bowl (1 year)
Freshman & JV Softball
Basketball manager (1 year)
Student Council (3 years)-
Vice President of Junior Class
NHS- (2 years)
The Chairman of Service
Over +500 hours of volunteer hour-
consistently work at a local soup kitchen for 3 years
Mentor 8th grade year
Senior year became President
Big Brother/Sister (1 year)
VFW member- (1 year)
Interact Club (3 years)-
Sophomore year was director of publicity
Junior became President
Stepped down Senior year to be volunteer coordinator

ACT- composite-26
Rank- 28 out of 381 students.
GPA- 4.3 weighted on 4.5 scale, 3.98 unweighted
AP classes- APUSH, Ap Lang & Comp, AP Physics,Ap Psych
I am planning on taking AP Calc, AP Spanish.
Honors classes- Biology, Chem, Geometry, Advanced Algebra w/ Trig, Acce Spanish 3, Freshman English. Sophomore English, Pre Calc,
Work Experience- Old NAvy Cashier (1 year) & Intern at a software company (1 year), Law clerk (1 summer), Law intern (1 year)
I have a long line of people in military service.

I have lots of leadership experience being invited to RYLA, MLI, and National Student Leadership Conference being able to go to Yale and learn the leadership required of lawyers.

Your ACT is very very very low for any of those schools. My advice would be to get that up. Your ECs are a little scattered, but definitely good. I would look into athletic recruitment for tennis–are you still playing? Are you good enough for DivIII? Even then you need at least a 30 on the ACT.