Can I SIR tomorrow and still be okay?

<p>When it says I need to SIR by June first (I'm still deciding between UCLA and Berkeley), does that mean I have ALL DAY tomorrow (Tuesday) to SIR?</p>

<p>Can't guarantee you nothing will go wrong, if you could do it today, by all means, go. I'm actually just about to. Hahahah.</p>

<p>Can I ask you why you need an extra day?</p>

<p>It's just that I want to go to Berkeley sooooooooooooo badly, but UCLA is the better choice for me getting into grad school. </p>

<p>So I need an extra day to decide where I'm going...what if I change my mind when I wake up?</p>

<p>Ughh I hate that feeling. What's your major?</p>

<p>Judging from last year's thread, there are cons about submitting your SIR on the last day... Apparently your SIR takes time to process so you cannot sign up for orientation until later (UCLA), which means your chances of getting your desired session flies out the window (unless you're going for a much later one). But this could just have been a glitch last year. Who knows...</p>

<p>You have all day, but make the decision and do it now. The SIR overload at both campuses creates computer glitches that you might regret.</p>

<p>^but the deadline IS tomorrow night right? I'm waiting on a call from UCSD tomorrow that will have a big effect on whether I SIR or not so I'd really like to wait until tomorrow.</p>

<p>u have till june 1st at 11:59:59 PM pacific time</p>

<p>Yep. It's after midnight now. I think we're good. lol</p>

<p>Who else caught this on UCLA's page? I seriously flipped...</p>

<p>"All steps must be completed by the deadline: 11:59 p.m., Monday, June 1, 2010."</p>

<p>New</a> Bruins - Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) - UCLA Undergraduate Admissions</p>