Can I transfer from a 3-degree program to a 4-year degree program in my sophomore year?

I am an international student pursuing a 3-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree in Computer Science. I want to transfer to a US University in my sophomore year. But US universities offer 4-year degree, am I eligible to transfer?

It shouldn’t matter what your remaining degree path is; what will matter is whether the classes already taken align with the lower-division requirements for the US degree. (And of course grades and other qualifications.)