Can I use the copies of Common RECs of Choate for Deerfield?

<p>Sorry, I’m new here… I’m not quite sure if this act will compromise my chances of Deerfield’s admission. Or such act is totally not allowed??? HELP!!!..
BTW, can I send two supplementary recs?
Thank you!</p>

<p>I’m not certain I understand your question. Deerfield uses the common application forms: [2009</a> Deerfield Application Forms :: Deerfield Academy :: an independent, coeducational boarding high school](<a href=“http://www.deerfield.edu/admissions/index.cfm?page_ID=63]2009”>http://www.deerfield.edu/admissions/index.cfm?page_ID=63). They require recs from english and math teachers, and one other teacher.</p>

<p>I think there are older threads from last year about use of common application. We used common application for Choate (for teacher recommendations and school transcript, etc.) and S was admitted; we didn’t apply to Deerfield. But my strong feeling is that schools would not advocate use of common application if it would harm applicant in any way.</p>

<p>Get the common recs that don’t have any school’s seal on it.</p>