Can I use USC Financial Aid for off campus housing?

<p>If so, how does it work??</p>

<p>Yes, if your aid total exceeds the total of tuition and fees and you are not in USC housing, you can use the excess for your off-campus housing and other expenses.</p>

<p>Your financial aid will first be applied to your tuition and fees. If there is additional aid beyond that amount it is paid to you. The easiest way is to set up a direct transfer to your USC credit union account, or you can request it in the form of a check.</p>

<p>Link for signing up for direct deposit to your checking account or requesting a check: USC-FBS</a> - sfs - About Refunds</p>