I’m a rising sophomore at the top private school in my region. I have an average unweighted GPA or around 3.9 and a weighted GPA of 4.2. I only took 3 honors classes in my freshman year but for the next 3 years I will take at least 5 honors/AP courses, and I should complete 8-10 APs by the end of my senior year based on my current course plan. I am also an honor roll student and qualify for Spanish Honors Society and National Honors Society.
- State Honors for Vocal Music
- Musical Theatre
- Dance / Choreography
- Show Choir
- Traditional Choir
- Certificate in Vocal Music from school and outside of school
- Photography / Photography Portfolio
- Medical doctor mentorship program
- Internship with PhD student researcher (I plan to continue doing future internships in STEM)
- Started a nonprofit to raise funds for coronavirus relief
- Wrote a research paper on genetics
- I am going to present my research at a statewide science fair
- Medical Club
I am really set on attending Brown University and would like to know what people think my chances would be if I applied early decision?
I am also interested in liberal arts colleges like Bowdoin/Swarthmore/Pomona, so if you could also tell me what my chances for those school that would be great?