Can you answer this annoying question for me?

<p>I just graduated cc with a 3.55. I'm going to baruch in the fall. If I get that 3.55 to a 3.6- 3.7 in a year in baruch what top non business schools can i attend.</p>

<p>It is very rare to transfer again after transferring from a community college. Schools do not accept Senior transfers. Good luck.</p>

<p>I'm willing for the schools to only accept 60 credits as transferable</p>

<p>At some schools you don't qualify as a transfer applicant if you have taken too many credits, even if you are willing to have fewer accepted.</p>

<p>You need to contact each of the institutions that are of interest to you and ask about their transfer policies. Some will not admit anyone who has completed more than two years of work elsewhere. Some will admit you but will require that you finish a full two years there. Some will accept up to three years of credits ([url=<a href=""&gt;]UMUC[/url&lt;/a&gt;] is one).</p>

<p>Even if you are accepted, each school decides for itself which credits transfer and which don't. It is entirely possible that you could find yourself facing three years at the new institution because so few of your credits transfer.</p>

<p>bump 10char</p>

<p>there are some SUNYs that will take up to 90 credits, which would let you be on time to graduate.</p>

<p>Vanderbilt took in two rising seniors this year. I read this a few weeks ago although I cant seem to remember where it was.</p>