Can you chance me?

<p>I am planning on applying to the University of Michigan, Northwestern, Brown University, and University of Pennsylvania can someone chance me?</p>

<p>I have a 3.969 unweighted GPA and a 4.07 weighted GPA</p>

<p>I have taken honor math every year and honor science classes also I have taken AP Psychology, AP Government, and AP Macroeconomics. My senior year I am taking AP Physics, AP Bio, and AP statistics. </p>

<p>My class rank is 15 of 561</p>

<p>I play softball year around and work as an umpire. I am involved in Spanish club, debate, NHS, and student council.</p>

<p>I have a ACT score of 28 and I am retaking it.</p>

<p>Chances???</p>

<p>I would say you sound like a strong candidate for early admission to your top school, but you really must retake your ACT--a 28 is too low to make the cut. I'm sure if you bring that up you will have a strong chance. Best of luck.</p>

<p>How many AP classes does your school offer? Did you take calc?</p>

<p>My school offers 11 AP classes but 2 of them are under class men classes that were not available when I could have taken them.</p>

<p>We have AP calc but I couldn't take it so I am taking AP stats instead</p>

<p>Assuming your GPA is good, I think you should be good with that courseload. However, if you have the option, you should take AP Calc instead of AP Stats, since Calc is considered, so to speak, "the big kahuna" of high school math.
You should also try to increase your ACT score.
Chance me please? <a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/974360-chance-uc-colleges-special-case.html#post1065374697%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/974360-chance-uc-colleges-special-case.html#post1065374697&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Regretfully, your 28 won't get you anywhere good, honey. :&lt;/p>

<p>Michigan seems possible, the others will want a higher score. Stats instead of calc does not make ivies happy.</p>

<p>I cant take calc because in 8th grade there wasn't enough room for everyone to take algebra so I had to take algebra freshman year geometry sophomore year and algebra 2 junior year. I am taking trig this year with ap stats. I tried to double up sophomore year but my counselor wouldn't let me </p>

<p>If i get my score up to low 30's would it be a better possibility? I am taking it again and I am already studying for it.</p>