Can you study abroad if you're not in the GLS program?

<p>I'm curious because I want to major in international relations and minor in east Asian studies, and I really want to go to the far east.
Do I have to be in the GLS program, or can I be in the CAS?</p>

<p>Almost any college can study abroad. CAS, Stern, Tisch, Gallatin, Steinhardt, etc.</p>