<p>Last year, I was living at home going to a CSU. I hated it. I didnt make one friend all year. I got into UCD but went to a CSU to save money. All through high school I expected to go off to a big university. Now, idk if I should stay at my CSU or go to a CC. I’m registered at both at the moment and have been trying to decide for a week and go back and forth all the time. I have HORRIBLE memories at my CSU. I lost my best friend there because of a stupid argument. My grandpa lived across the street and right before he died I saw him being loaded onto a stretcher when I was crossing the college parking lot. I got really depressed last year because I had no friends. Not idk what to do. I could go to a CC for a year but i know i will probably get depressed again cause I doubt i will make friends there. Or I could go to my old CSU and join a sorority and try to meet people. I just feel like I might be more unhappy at my CSU because of all those bad memories. So IDK what to do. Also, I have a part time job but that doesn’t distract me enough from being miserable. I know I could transfer from my CSU to CSUSD for next fall. Any advice?</p>
<p>If your trying to make friends don’t go to a CC.</p>
<p>It is possible to make friends at a CC, but it is not really all that easy. That is if you mean people that you hangout with outside of class. Making “classmate friends” is pretty easy.</p>