CC Help Please!!!!

<p>Thanx College Confidential, soo sooo soo much, and everyone who helped me rape the SAT. :)</p>

<p>But I am now forced to take the ACT (mom's craaazzy idea ACT is better for east coast school???)</p>

<p>So can you CC'rs, help me one more time on how to study for the ACT. I've got a month: what books should I get, any practice tests online, like for the SAT, ohhh....and are there any life savers like Xiggi and Silverturtle for their guides for the ACT?</p>

<p>No homo...but CC'rs I love all you guys dearly. lollol</p>

<p>Good Luck on your future career :)</p>

<p>No, your mother is wrong. That's a very old idea, times have changed. 100% of colleges from US Rankings accept either tests. I couldnt imagine college admission officers missing great chances to get good students in their schools just because they favor one test over another. The competition between colleges have gotten greater than before. All colleges put big effort to accept good students, so even the very low ranking schools teach admission officers to judge students with both the SAT and ACT scores.</p>

<p>The reason why ppl take both the SAT and ACT is bcuz most ppl do better on one test over the other. Many ppl take both tests just because so many students nowadays take both and believe that they will lose in the competition. </p>

<p>If you've already studied SAT, i don't think it's necessary for you to study really hard for the ACT. I recommend the The Real ACT book; it's like the blue book for SAT. Unfortunately, many other ACT books are crappy so I would advise you to know what you're buying if you're gonna get anything other than the real act book. There's also a book with 10 practice tests(name got blanked out), which I know is the less crappier version of ACT books, so I would recommend that also if u really want more practice.</p>