CC March Madness Pool

<p>I've set up a CC pool with Yahoo! sports again. Sign up instructions:</p>

<p>First, you have to have a Yahoo! account (free). If you need an account, visit the main Yahoo! page. Once you're signed in to your account, go to the Tournament Website. </p>

<p>College</a> Basketball Tournament Pick'em - Yahoo! Sports </p>

<p>Click on "Join a Group"</p>

<p>Click on "Join Group" again</p>

<p>Type in your Group ID -- 90931
Type in password -- ccparents</p>

<p>Click on "create a new bracket", then name your bracket. I suggest using your CC name. </p>

<p>Make your picks and submit, and that's it. </p>

<p>Good luck -- I have no high hopes for my team this year, so my picks will be based on cold, hard logic. And I'll still fail miserably!</p>

<p>I'm in. Thanks!</p>

<p>Woohoo!!! Now I can lose in three different pools. :)</p>

<p>Is this just for the parents or are students allowed to join as well?</p>

<p>Open to all, hops. I'm just worried that the students will thrash all of the parents. :)</p>

<p>Bumping so others jump in the pool.</p>

<p>It's March.
lderochi's back to get the pool up and running.</p>

<p>All's right with the world :D.</p>

<p>I am more of a lurker these days, but I still am a regular -- I want to see how all of this year's kids do. And of course by lurking I'm becoming more familiar with parent's of NEXT year's kids . . . And in a couple of years I'll probably be looking to see how last year's kids are doing with grad/professional/med school applications. I don't see me going away anytime soon! </p>

<p>To answer your question from the other thread, there is no dynasty! 3 years of 3 different winners if I recall. SBMom won in 2006. I don't remember last year's winner -- maybe doubleplay?</p>

<p>Thanks, Iderochi. I'm in. Incidentally, I'm quantmech1 on Yahoo! (quantmech was already taken there, by someone else.)</p>

<p>I'm in!!! Thanks!</p>

<p>Ooops, thanks, lderochi! (Misread your UserName)</p>

<p>Oh believe me, misreading my username is not uncommon. I didn't realize how the cc font would make my lowercase L look exactly like an uppercase I.</p>

<p>I'm a student...but I joined :D.</p>

<p>Thanks, I'm in.</p>

<p>Last call for entries! Good luck.</p>

<p>Am I the only one who can't log in :(?</p>

<p>I think I'm in, if I did it right.</p>

<p>In and husband thanks you for setting this up!</p>

<p>What am I doing wrong?</p>

<p>MKM, you're indeed in. Worrwart, I'm afraid you're not and I don't know why. Very sorry. By the way everybody, the entry for tej is a "control" entry. Strictly higher seed selections, I always think it's fun to see how you do against the selection committee.</p>