CC transcript from high school!

<p>I have a high school concurrent community college transcript with a F from junior year summer in high school!</p>

<p>Is this high school credit accrued or college? Do I combine it with my transfer GPA or not?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance =]</p>

<p>Both. If its in your community college transcript-regardless of age-it is a college credit. So, hopefully it isn't UC-transferable but if it is then it will lower your gpa.</p>

<p>It does factor in. You do have a couple options, however, if you want to fix it:</p>

<p>You can retake the class. If you get a better grade, it will simply cover it up. Both grades will still be seen, but the second, better grade factors into the GPA and the first one is ignored (as far as the UC is concerned, anyway, it depends with privates).</p>

<p>You can also try apply for academic renewal. I know at my cc you can apply for it after 2 years. Your transcript would then show "AR" instead of "F," or something along those lines, and wouldn't factor into your GPA (again, this might not apply for other universities, but the UC accepts it).</p>


<p>thank you for your input.</p>


<p>I'm going to find out if I can do the academic renewal. I will contact the community college where I got the F and find out if I can do that :] if I can't, I guess I'll have to fit it in somewhere to retake it, but I see light at the end of the tunnel. THANK YOU SO MUCH!</p>