JV A Tennis
Yearbook (Editor-in-Chief)
Freshman mentor program (Captain)
Detroit summer relief program (Leader)
NHS (Treasurer)</p>

<p>Great essays, great recs!</p>

<p>What's your SATIIs?
Did you take AP Physics C and AP calculus yet?</p>

<p>You'll get more money at UMichigan -- why don't you want to attend there? The in state tuition is half the cost of CMU and the UM is rated higher and an excellent place for engineering. Unless you're sick of Detroit I guess?</p>

<p>Haven't taken them yet, but I'm taking Physics and Math II in June, aiming for perfect.</p>

<p>AP Calc BC and AP Physics, I'll be taking as a senior. I'm only a junior now. So far I've taken the tests for AP US History (4), Euro (just took), and Lang (just took). I'm also taking French, Lit, and Gov next year.</p>

<p>Michigan doesn't give financial aid, really. But you're right in that it will be cheaper. I'm just wondering my chances at CMU. There's always the possibility of a scholarship.</p>

<p>Michigan might be cheaper, it might not. In my case, cmu was cheaper than ohio state because osu doesn't give many in state scholarships or needbased grants. And my parents make a pretty good living</p>

<p>What school are you applying to within CMU? I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) from your SAT II plans that you'll be applying to MCS. If that's the case, I'd say you have a great shot at CMU! :)</p>

<p>Engineering! (Haha yeah, note Physics & Math II) And thanks! Do you go there?</p>

<p>I think you have agreat shot! Good luck!</p>

<p>Hahah, oh, engineering makes sense. I saw physics and math and was like, "Hey, both of those are majors offered in MCS!" Clearly I should have pieced the two together rather than taken them as completely independent of one another.<br>
Technically, I don't attend yet, but I'll be starting in the fall (Woooo)!
Anyway, yes, I think you have a great chance of getting in, especially with a great essay! Best of luck with the application process :)</p>

<p>Yayyyyyyy!!!!</p>

<p>Just from the title of this message, I can tell you're going to get in. You have a great sense of humor. If you can work that to your advantage in the essays, what school isn't going to love you?</p>