chance an international girl for a couple of US colleges

Hey, I’m Emily and I live in the UK right now, but I’m originally from Pakistan and I’m going to apply for Computer Science at a couple of US colleges: UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, Georgia Tech, Stanford. I know all these colleges are like really good but there’s only a point of me going to the US if it’s a great school, otherwise England’s fine :slight_smile:

Stats: (i’m applying for CS)
SAT 1: 1500 (790 maths, 710 english)
SAT 2: 800 in math 2, 730 in chemistry
IB predicted grades (42/45) - 7 in HL Maths, HL Economics,SL English, SL Chemistry and a 6 in SL French and HL Physics.

ECs:

  • Theatre club
  • 4 years of high school basketball
  • learned HTML, CSS, JS, python
  • made a website dedicated to film reviews
  • physics camp
  • internships with 2 local software companies, project with professor at UCL on data structures
  • organised concerts, music for orphanages around the country + charity events
  • completed CS50 courses, programming courses
  • general volunteering and community service

i’m asian so thats a disadvantage and ummm yeah thats pretty much it!