Chance an Ordinary Girl for this Extraordinary school :)

<p>Hey! I'm going to 10th grade but I would like to get started early! :) This is my plan, please chance it!</p>

<p>Current school: Small Charter School(Not very good, new school)
9th grade classes: 9th Honors Literature
Biology Honors
American Government
Health
Spanish 1
Algebra 1 Honors
Computer Applications
(Hardest possible schedule) </p>

<p>10th grade classes: Chemistry Honors
Spanish 2 Honors
10th Literature Honors
Web Design
Algebra 2 Honors
AP World History
(Hardest possible schedule) </p>

<p>PLANNING TO SWITCH SCHOOLS BEFORE 11TH GRADE BECAUSE MY SCHOOL ONLY OFFERS 6 AP CLASSES AND IS NOT A GOOD SCHOOL. (Will go to boarding school or a private school)</p>

<p>If I had to stay at the charter school than in 12th grade I would do dual enrollment at Georgia Tech or Emory.</p>

<p>Extracurriculars: Cricket- 4 years (Cricket Team Captain and run cricket team in local park)
Student Council- 4 years (9th grade member, 10th grade rep, 11 and 12 school president)
Tutoring- Tutoring fellow classmates
Tech Fair- 3 years ( 1st place)
Science Olympiad
Math Olympiad
Will add more if move to a different school with more opportunities</p>

<p>Summer: Volunteer at Georgia Aquarium
Duke TIP (3 years- Creative Writing, American Foreign Policy)
CTY
Oxford Summer Program
Looking for Internships
Volunteer at Library</p>

<p>Country: GA, USA
Ethnicity : Pakistan (Asian)
Current School: Charter School</p>

<p>Any comments? What else can I do? Thanks</p>

<p>.......................</p>

<p>10th grade.</p>

<p>............................
I'm just starting early. It's not gonna hurt me in any way....</p>

<p>I'm glad that you're showing interest and are excited, but it's way to early for us to comment on anything...</p>

<p>How can you know you will be president in 11th and 12th?</p>

<p>Haha my school two people ran for president and the girl who won just announced it the day before elections. No one campaigned or anything, truthfully people in my school don't care. There's like 20 out of 350 who try hard in school, the rest are just like life's a party, who cares about school. :/ I want to get out of this school so bad. There's so much better stuff out there :)</p>

<p>my son did Duke TIP too</p>

<p>too soon to tell, until you have ACT and SAT stats.</p>

<p>If you got into Duke TIP, though, I am sure your SAT stats will be good.</p>

<p>Yeah I guess 7th grade it was 1400 and this year(9th grade) I had around 1830. Still have 2 years to prepare and I am in my school's CMP(College Mentorship Program) which selects the top 10 students from each grade and we do SAT work every lunch break, Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings :)</p>