- International student
- Georgia (the country, I believe it’s underrepresented)
- A competitive STEM high-school (one of the best in country)
- Gender/Race/Ethnicity : Caucasian male
- Special factors: Getting a green card next summer. Had to take a gap year because of this.
Computer Science, Econ
GPA, Rank, and Test Scores
- Unweighted HS GPA: 4.0
- Weighted HS GPA: My school does not do unweighted
- Class Rank: School does not do class ranks.
- ACT/SAT Scores: 1590 SAT (790 EBRW, 800 Math)
- TOEFL: 117
My school does not have AP/IB. I do not know how this system works and what I should report.
But, the classes are generally advanced in my school.
1)National champion in my native language Olympiad (writing, basically). (Top 10 Nationwide)
2)2x finalist in Math Olympiad (Top 50 nationwide) + once qualified for final but was not held due to covid.
3)Gold medal recipient for great academic performance during 10th, 11th and 12th grades. (Highest high-school honor)
4)Presidential gift recipient for great academic performance during 7th, 8th and 9th grade.
- junior web developer at a local organization.
- social media manager, translator and organizer at an annual robotics event/organization.
3)attended a summer camp with Olympiad finalists.
4)co-founded an intellectual event at school. (What? When? Where?)
- small amount of volunteer hours at my school and a separate organization.
- participant in various political model activities.
- school events organizer.
8)tutor for free (generally relatives / siblings)
9)Member of the American Corner in my city.
Working on my essays but they are turning out great. Both of my LORs should be decent, teachers know me well and like me.
Cost Constraints / Budget
Low EFC, 5-10k. Need full aid basically.
- Safety: Don’t think I have one.
- Likely: Macalester EA, Reed EA
- Match: Colgate ED, Lafayette College, Lehigh
- Reach: Amherst ED (have not decided where to ED yet). UChicago EA, T20s RD.
I would appreciate if you could match me as well.