Hi, all. Just wondering if I could get any second opinions on my chances at Stanford REA. My main concern is my grades.
GPA (UW): 3.88, Weighted: 4.6 (15 AP courses, all 4’s and 5’s)
SAT/SAT II’s: N/A (hoping corona won’t cancel September & October)
• Founded a nonprofit for marine sustainability; received grants to expand organization’s reach internationally; won a few national awards for work (including a Gloria Barron Prize)
• Filmed a short documentary about social issues important to me; film has been accepted and screened at over 20 film festivals and featured on PBS
• Captain of my school’s varsity track team
• Co-founded social entrepreneurship club at my high school, which is now the largest club in the entire school
• Run a personal blog (not much to say here, but I just like to do it)
• Conduct research with a professor on principles of business and its applications in the nonprofit realm
Overall, I feel as though my EC’s and awards are pretty strong, and my connecting line is that I truly love to create things (nonprofits, films, etc.) that give smaller voices a podium to enact change. Any second thoughts would be nice, though.