<p>Incoming Senior. After you chance me, post the link to your thread and I'll chance you.</p>
<p>Colleges I'm applying to:
Washington University in St. Louis
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Unweighted GPA: 3.67
Weighted GPA: 3.86
SAT I: **1890 (Taking it again in October and November)
Math IIC: 700
US History: tba
English Language and Composition: tba
Calculus AB: tba
Physics B: tba</p>
- Took all regular courses Freshman year, but I took the SAT and AP test for Biology.
- Took one honors courses Sophmore year, but I took the SAT and AP test for Chemistry.
- Took four AP courses Junior Year, taking the SAT I, SAT II for math IIc, and the four tba AP tests.
- Planning on taking four more AP courses and the SAT I in October and November.</p>
- 1 year of Cross Country (6 medals and a soph/frosh Letter)
- 2 years of Track and Field (2 soph/frosh Letters)
- Member of the school Orchestra since 5th grade
- 100+ Hours of Hospital Volunteering
- Small Club Officer (Possibly)
- Homeless Shelter Helping Club President (The name of the club's still being decided)</p>
- Possibly a Strong recommendation from my AP English Teacher
- Possibly a Medium/Strong Recommendation from my AP Calculus Teacher</p>