<p>Alright, I hope I got your attention. I’ll make this as easy and clear as possible.</p>
<p>Grade:Junior</p>
<p>GPA:
Weighted-4.237
Unweighted:3.99</p>
<p>Class Rank: Top 3% of 565 student
Competitive/Wealthy school in GA </p>
<p>Ethnicity: HISPANIC (thought it was important)
—Came here in the 6th grade without speaking any English from Colombia, South America, so first generation hispanic, and reason why my CR in my SAT’s are kind of low----</p>
<p>Gender: Male</p>
<p>SAT Scores:
Math-680
Reading-640
Writing-720</p>
<p>(Retaking in October)</p>
<p>SAT II’s
Math I, Spanish w/listening, Biology (November)</p>
<p>AP Courses:
-Human Geography
-World History
-Statistics
-U.S. History
-Language and Composition
-Physics (Senior)
-Psychology (Senior)
-Calc AB (Senior)
-Calc BC (Senior)
-Spanish Language (Senior)
-Environmental Science (Senior)</p>
<p>Rigor of Curriculum
All Honors/Pre-AP offered, more than enough credits required
Technology/College Prep Double Seal</p>
<p>EC’s and Awards:</p>
<p>(Plenty many more I can’t think of right now)</p>
<ul>
<li>Hispanic Latin Community Contributor/Member</li>
<li>UGA Honors Award</li>
<li>Math Awards 3 consecutive years</li>
<li>Powerlifting championships/ Fitness training enthusiast</li>
<li>Bodybuilding Teen of Week </li>
<li>Supplement Company Representative</li>
<li>CPR/ Health Associate</li>
<li>Medicine Honors Program at Georgia State University</li>
</ul>
<p>(MANY MORE EC’s…Can’t think right now, but just generalize)</p>
<p>CHANCE ME FOR THE FOLLOWING COLLEGES:</p>
<p>Emory University
UGA (Safety)
Johns Hopkins
U Miami
Georgia Tech
East Carolina University (Back-Up Safety)</p>
<p>THANK YOU
ANY MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK</p>