Chance me at Stanford, Princeton, Northeastern, Boston Uni, Boston College, Lehigh, & Wellesley

Asian Female
Major: Biology

SAT: 1360
SAT essay: 21
SAT 2: not submitting (610- US History, 650- Bio)
ACT: N/A

GPA: 4.28/5 (not sure how to calculate unweighted, and my school system does not provide/calculate)
Decile: 2 (top 20%)

6 AP Classes, 3 honors:
-AP Biology (3)
-AP US History II (4)
-AP Physics
-AP Literature
-AP Psychology (4)
-AP Government and Politics
-Honors World History
-Honors US History I
-Honors Chemistry

Extracurriculars:
-Volunteer EMT (11th & 12th Grade)
-Competitive Pianst (awards at local, state, and national level) (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th)
-President of French Club (12th)
-Art Director of Asian Club (9th, 10th, 11th)
-Secretary of MEGA (a selective painting club) (11th & 12th)

Honors:
-National Honors Society
-National Honors French Society
-National Honors Art Society

Reccomendations:
-AP Bio Teacher
-French Teacher
-Piano Teacher

*Disclaimer: I am aware that my chances at Stanford and Princeton are especially low, so I would like to see how I would fare with the other schools mostly.

You have a really low SAT score for most of the good schools and you are not submitting any SAT II scores which is not good. I heard that your GPA needs to be like top 1% so I don’t know about your GPA. It is good that you won national competitions in the piano. I can see you are interested in piano, but you lack other EC activities compared to those applying to good colleges.

Hope this help!

I’m just going to point out that unweighted GPA is easier to calculate than weighted GPA. Here is the table that is most commonly used.

A/A+ = 4.0
A- = 3.7
B+ = 3.3
B = 3.0
B- = 2.7

and so on.

gjo9240gsd, do you think my EMS activities can be advantageous though? I volunteer year-round for my local squad and have been certified in CPR, First Aid, and as an EMT through this. I don’t hear of many other people doing this, correct me if I am wrong and people do.
Also, do you think taking the ACT might help since my SAT scores are on the lower side?