please let me know if I have any chance of getting into any of the colleges listed above.
I’m an international student studying the A-Level curriculum.
→ I have a 4.0/4.0 UW GPA
→ I come #35 out of 950 students at my high school
→ Have taken the SAT twice got a 1220 then a 1360. Both scores are terrible. The second score was heavily impacted due to Covid. Please let me know If I should submit these or not. (only submitted to UofMiami and Fordham)
→ Predicted 3A* at A-Level (Mathematics, Econ, Business)
→ Wasn’t allowed to partake in extracurriculars due to some reasons but tries my best to pursue those things which I’m interested in. I know they are extremely unorthodox and probably have no weightage in the eyes of the admissions officers.
- Started my own Charity (Unofficial- Doesn’t have a name and isn’t registered yet)
- Became a self-taught forex and stocks trader and also teach trading- to help my father financially and to pay for the charity.
- took care of my grandparents on a regular basis.
- tutored my younger cousin
- was the captain of 3 business competitions
- Am an unofficial fitness trainer and nutritionist
- Am a micro Instagram influencer- make my own content/earn some money too.
- Miscellaneous activities/hobbies- participated in a couple of badminton tournaments at my club, frequently paint/draw, etc
→ I also faced certain extenuating circumstances because of which I got mediocre O-Level results and because of which I was also not allowed to participate in ECAs.
→ Will require financial aid
→ SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.