<p>Need more information, but based on what you have down here and assuming you are OOS in Michigan and VA, I would say all of your choices are reaches or high reaches.</p>
<p>4.0 GPA on a 4 point unweighted scale
4 AP’s- US History, AB Calc, Psych, American Gov’t
SAT Subject Test- AP History- 710
White Male
Development team raises $5 million for my school annually (I am chairman)
I also am in charge of Mentoring program with over 100 kids in it</p>
<p>Are you good enough at football and/or lacrosse to play in college? If so that changes everything and you could be in the Ivy league. </p>
<p>Assuming not, the perfect GPA is impressive (as you play varsity sports that take a huge amount of time) although the curriculum is not that advanced. Does your school offer things like Calc B/C and a science ap? If so, that will weigh against you. </p>
<p>Nevertheless, based on the new info, I think you have a 50/50 shot at Michigan OOS. Some other suggestions given the type of schools you have listed: UC publics (only system in country where easier to get admitted OOS than in state); Wake Forest, Emory, Syracuse, Southern Cal, and Boston College. Add in a few safeties such as your flagship state public or a solid Big Ten school like Purdue or Ohio State. Good luck!</p>
<p>I think that you have solid grades and test scores but nothing extraordinary. Therefore, these top schools would be reaches. I think you have a good shot at UVA and UMI. Add some safeties because all of these colleges are extremely competitive to get into. Good luck!</p>