<p>Hi I'm an rising senior and i'm currently FREAKING OUT about getting into college [due to parental pressure and self-motivation] and i just need to know what are my chances of getting some of my college choices
-UW GPA: 3.6
- W GPA: 3.9
-SAT score: 1930
-Community service hours [up until this point]: over 700 hours
-my school doesn't rank :/
- received a 4 on the US History AP exam & English and Language Composition AP Exam
- received a 2 on the French Language AP exam
- currently the President of my debate team
- involved in numerous clubs
- has had only one job [Mr. Goodcents]
- Kansas residency
- school: private, catholic high school [competitive]
different grading scale --> 93 - 100 = A; 85 - 92 = B, etc</p>
<p>I love community service and always want to advocate for the common good so I would love to major in legal studies or history. To be evident to my passion, I volunteer for an organization called Youth Court in which the volunteers are attorneys for teens who've committed first-time misdemeanor crimes, Ive been apart of this program for about 4 years now. </p>
<p>both my parents have english as their second language, but i wouldn't be the first one to go to college.
Some special awards I've gotten include:
- a Presidential Service award [bronze]
- two other Presidential Service Awards [silver]
- My school also offers academic awards based on a GPA greater than 3.65 throughout the school year so I've received numerous of those.
- i'm the Vice President of the NAACP youth council in my area.
And then for debate:
- me and my partner placed 6th for the 2010 regional KCPLD tournament
- i placed 9th place for Top Speakers of the Year.
- received a bar as well as a Degree of Distinction from the National Forensic League</p>
<p>but here's the list of other AP's:
AP US History 
AP English Language & Composition 
AP French Language 
AP English Literature [for senior year]
AP European History [for senior year]</p>
<p>if you have any other questions/ criticisms plz post !!</p>