Demographics I’m a white male in the top 1% of Americans financially.
- US domestic (US citizen or permanent resident) I’m a permanent resident on a greencard. We immigrated from the UK but I also have a citizenship for the Czech Republic if that helps.
- State/Location of residency: (Texas)
- Type of high school (current college for transfers): Public.
- Gender/Race/Ethnicity (optional): White male.
- Other special factors (first generation to college, legacy, athlete, etc.): immigrant
GPA, Rank, and Test Scores
- Unweighted HS GPA: 3.75
- Weighted HS GPA (incl. weighting system): 4.55 out of a 5.0 scale.
- College GPA (for transfers):
- Class Rank: 18%
- ACT/SAT Scores: SAT:1460 - Math:690, Reading: 770
(AP/IB/Dual Enrollment classes, AP/IB scores for high school; also include level of math and foreign language reached and any unusual academic electives; for transfers, describe your college courses and preparation for your intended major(s))
I’m doing AP humanities, Pre-calc, tennis, and AP psych right now. I’ve done French 1 and 2. I did computer science 1 as well. For previous core classes I only did honors except for AP WH.
(Include leadership, summer activities, competitions, volunteering, and work experience)
I volunteer with a puppy rescue
Coding club - I should become an officer next semester
I worked at Whataburger for a couple months.
(Optionally, guess how strong these are and include any other relevant information or circumstances.)
Cost Constraints / Budget
(High school students: please get a budget from your parents and use the Net Price Calculators on the web sites of colleges of interest.)
Parents are willing to give up to 100k a year.
(List of colleges by your initial chance estimate; designate if applying ED/EA/RD; if a scholarship is necessary for affordability, indicate that you are aiming for a scholarship and use the scholarship chance to estimate it into the appropriate group below)
- Safety (certain admission and affordability)
- Likely (would be possible, but very unlikely or surprising, for it not to admit or be affordable)
I’m open to any reputable college with a strong finance program that I have a chance of getting into.